Are you dealing with a designer or a salesperson? 7 ways to know!
If the following 7 questions don’t crop up during the initial design consultation then you are dealing with a “Salesperson”,
1. How tall is the main kitchen user?
2. Does the main kitchen user have any mobility problems, e.g. knees, back, shoulders?
3. Are there any young children in the household, either living there or as regular visitors?
4. Is there a gas, electric or water meter anywhere in the kitchen?
5. Where is the mains water stop tap?
6. Is the main kitchen user left or right handed?
7. What is the main reason for changing your existing kitchen?
A salesperson is only interested in your money – his/her commission. A designer is interested in you. They will take great care to create a kitchen that is absolutely tailor-made for you and your lifestyle.
No matter how much you are spending you deserve the opportunity to have your kitchen designed by a great designer.
Contact me, Robin, chief designer at Queenline Kitchens & Bedrooms.