Adapting our fitted kitchen service during the current Covid 19 situation
Adapting our fitted kitchen service during the current Covid 19 situation. If you were planning to start the process of having a newly fitted kitchen installed in the Bolton or Bury area, however in light of the current Covid 19 situation you have had to put your plans on hold, the team at Queenline fitted kitchens and bedrooms can still help.
We are working hard from home delivering ideas and plans for customers so when things return to normal they can come into our showroom with a clear vision on how they want their new fitted kitchen to look.
We are following our tried and tested process of ensuring each fitted kitchen plan is tailored exactly to our customer’s needs with the only difference being we don’t need to meet customers face to face. Everything is done online through Zoom video conferencing or over the telephone and email.
Our seven-step plan to remotely create you a beautifully fitted kitchen for our clients across Bolton and Bury is as below
- EITHER RING 01204 307191 OR EMAIL R.QUEENLINE@GMAIL .COM
- WE WILL SEND YOU A LINK TO ZOOM VIDEO CONFERENCE.
- WE WILL DISCUSS ALL YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND ANSWER ANY QUERIES YOU MIGHT HAVE ABOUT BUYING A FITTED KITCHEN
- WE ALSO TALK YOU THROUGH HOW TO MEASURE YOUR KITCHEN AND SEND US THE DIMENSIONS.
- IT WILL THEN TAKE A FEW DAYS TO PREPARE YOUR DESIGN/COSTS AT WHICH POINT WE WILL SEND YOU ANOTHER ZOOM LINK.
- WE CAN NOW TALK THROUGH THE DESIGN WE HAVE PROPOSED INCLUDING SHOWING YOU ALL THE PLANS, PERSPECTIVE DRAWINGS, ELEVATIONS ETC. YOU WILL ALSO GET A COMPLETE COST BREAKDOWN.
- AT THIS POINT WE WILL THEN EMAIL ALL YOUR DRAWINGS AND COSTINGS OVER TO YOU.
fitted kitchen service during the current Covid 19
We will then make any amends you require repeating the above steps until clients are completely satisfied that their newly fitted Kitchen meets their needs and ideas perfectly.
At this point, clients know exactly what budget they will need and how their new fitted kitchen will look once completed. We then pause the process until the current social distancing requirements are lifted. At this point, we will get together with clients either in our showroom or at their own home to make final checks and so they can see samples of doors, handles and all the other elements of a beautiful new fitted kitchen.